UK tax residents selling French property

If you are a UK tax resident then you normally have to pay UK CGT on the sale of property you own anywhere in the world. There are two exceptions to this rule: You are UK tax resident but not UK domiciledThe property is in a country that has a double tax agreement with the …

UK tax residents selling French property Read More »

This content is only available to subscribers. If you have already subscribed, please log in to view the content.

If you have not subscribed but would like to read more, subscribe here for access to all content, tools and calculators.

You can also subscribe for free for limited access to the website content.


Scroll to Top