France-UK cross-border property sales

The other sections of this guide on French property CGT has focused on what happens in France when you sell a property. This section looks at what happens in the UK. There are two situations to consider: 1. UK tax residents selling French property 2. French tax residents selling UK property

This content is only available to subscribers. If you have already subscribed, please log in to view the content.

If you have not subscribed but would like to read more, subscribe here for access to all content, tools and calculators.

You can also subscribe for free for limited access to the website content.


Scroll to Top