French property CGT – How to declare and pay

There are three capital gains tax returns to submit depending on the type of property you have sold - buildings, land or property companies. These are the forms that need to be completed for each type of property: Form 2048-IMM - for declaring CGT on buildingsForm 2048-TAB - for declaring CGT on land aloneForm 2048-M …

French property CGT – How to declare and pay Read More »

This content is only available to subscribers. If you have already subscribed, please log in to view the content.

If you have not subscribed but would like to read more, subscribe here for access to all content, tools and calculators.

You can also subscribe for free for limited access to the website content.